The following individuals have been nominated for various board positions. Elections will be held at the Nov. 14 XARC General Meeting. To be eligible to vote, you must be up-to-date with your dues obligations. Also, if others desire to run for any position posted, please message the club.
President – – – Brian D. (K2AS)
Vice-president – – – Harry R. (W2HRY)
Secretary – – – Rich H. (K2RAH)
Treasurer – – – Dusty K. (KF2CF)
open Director seat – Fred D. (W3MUD)
At one time it was setup so that all posts here on the website were automatically published on our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/xarc73/ ). Apparently that stopped working a few months ago, so I investigated why. Facebook now requires all websites that publish to Facebook be from sites that have SSL enabled (https). The additional cost for that feature is approx $70/yr.
Other than Google (and maybe others) labeling this website as (Not secure), lowering our search index ranking, we probably cannot justify paying the additional costs.
We aren’t trying to sell anything, we don’t ask for sensitive information, our dues payments are handled by PayPal (with https). So we really don’t need it, other than the convenience of our posts being reproduced automatically on our Facebook page.
I will try to manually copy posts here to there, but can’t guarantee they will always end up on Facebbok, so you will have to bookmark this page and visit occaisionally. Sorry.
Reminder – The monthly meeting of the XARC will be held Thursday, October 10 from 6:00PM to 8:00PM at the Webster Recreation Center in Webster, NY. Check our Calendar for details and a map.
NOTE: We will not be bringing pizza to the meeting; HOWEVER, the food court in the rec center will be open.
- Approval of June 2019, Sept 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer’s Reports (July, Aug, Sept, Oct)
- Membership Reports-(Oct)
- 2M/440MHz Repeaters Status
- Net Reports (Fusion, 2M, and CW)
- Renewals- Website and Insurance-Recap
- We will be accepting nominations this month and Oct Meeting with announcement of candidates in October Meeting Minutes which must go out before Oct 15
- Elections will be at held at the November Meeting (Nov 14)
- Hamfests, Contests, other Events Review- Past or Present
- Other Business
- Electronics Show and Tell, what have you done this past month?
- Meeting Adjournment