The following names have been received as interested candidates for the below listed positions. Other interested XARC members should announce their candidacy ASAP. Formal nominations will be solicited from the floor at the November General Meeting with voting to follow. XARC Full (voting) Members in good standing are eligible to hold office and/or vote. Full Members shall be 21 years of age, hold a valid FCC amateur license, and be current, re: dues.
- President (one-year term) – Brian Donovan (K2AS)
- Vice-president (one-year term) – Harry Ramos (W2HRY)
- Secretary (one-year term) – Rich Hull (K2RAH)
- Treasurer (one-year term) – Rick LaDonna (N2IJI)
- Director (three-year term) – Fred Donahue (W3MUD)
Elections will be held at the November General Meeting (November 10) with the newly elected taking office on January 1, 2017.
In addition to elections, other planned business related agenda items include: a discussion and scheduling of club events for 2017; the re-occurring monthly items such as minutes and treasurers report/approval, repeater status, etc.
A complete agenda for the November General Meeting will be posted shortly.
~ Rich, K2RAH